1. Acceptance of Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you. This Agreement may be altered by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be put on the Site, and you should read this Agreement before using the Site.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. The content and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable to intellectual property rights. The use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly forbidden. You do not obtain ownership rights to any content, document or other materials browsed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use. No part of any content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). The use of any content, images, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use.
4. Fraud: Through becoming a member, you understand and assure that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to follow the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Chilture.com.
5. Alteration. We reserve the right in our sole Judgment to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. Disclaimer. Rates are subject to adjustments due to currency fluctuations. Items offered are subject to availability. Dimensions are indicative and minor differences are possible. The actual colors / finishes may differ slightly from the image online. Since all items are hand made, slight variations in size may occur.
7. Third-Party Services. As for third-party merchant sites advertised on our site or any other site linked to our site from which you may buy certain goods or obtain services, they are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not involved in the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. The use of such goods or service is at your sole risk without our warranties.
9. Payments. You understand and assure that if you are purchasing something from us, that (I) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (II) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (III) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
10. Links to Other Web Sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in other Web sites linking to our Site.
11. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be considered and shall still be our sole property. Without limiting the above mentioned, we shall be considered to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
12. Return Policy. We Chilture.com have a Return policy for our products. due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed. Please refer to our Return Policy Section for details
13. Applicable Law. You understand and accept that all actions arising out of the agreement shall be litigated in the trade arbitration tribunal located in our place. As such, the laws of trade arbitration will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site,.
14. Expired Accounts: If a Member does not access his or her account for a period of six months or more, Chilture.com may terminate such Member's account. Chilture.com will provide email at least seven days prior to deactivation to notify Member of Chilture.com. If the Member fails to respond to such email notice with seven days after the day it is sent by Chilture.com, such Member's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Chilture.com strongly recommends that all Members keep their accounts and contact data current and in use.
Verification of Members' Address: Chilture.com reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Chilture.com.